UPDATE: 2020 – IN MARCH 2020, GOOGLE MADE SOME CHANGES WHICH RESULTED IN MAGISK NOT ABLE TO PASS SAFETYNET. HERE IS A WORKAROUND FOR THAT TO FIX THE CTS PROFILE FALSE ERROR (SAFETYNET FAILED).
We’ll use Xposed Framework for the Workaround however you could have your system rooted by way of Magisk and have the Magisk Supervisor put in in your cellphone since we’d like the Magisk Modules. Now, there isn’t any solution to know if Xposed Framework will probably be engaged on all of the units so this implies there are possibilities of it not working in your system.
To begin with, listed below are all of the recordsdata that you could obtain in your system –
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FIX MAGISK CTS PROFILE FALSE ERROR WITH THE NEW METHOD
- First, Set up Riru Supervisor. In case you get the Unknown Sources error, simply allow ‘Permit from this supply’ and Set up it.
- As soon as you put in it, go to Magisk Supervisor, then swipe from the left aspect, & go to Modules part. Faucet on the Plus Button.
- Now, if you happen to don’t have the ‘Present Inner Storage’ choice enabled in File Supervisor, then faucet on the three dots on the highest proper nook and choose it. In case it’s already enabled, you will note ‘Cover Inner Storage’ choice as a replacement. So, you don’t have to do something.
- Navigate to the folder within the inner storage the place you might have all of the downloaded recordsdata after which choose the ‘MAGISK RIRU-CORE’ ZIP file. As soon as put in, Reboot the cellphone. (Verify the Modules part within the Magisk Supervisor if the module has been put in correctly. You will notice a checkmark whether it is put in efficiently).
- Within the App Drawer, you’ll now see a brand new app referred to as ‘Riru’. Open it and if it says ‘Every part Appears Fantastic’, you then’re all set to observe the subsequent steps. When you get any error, attempt putting in Riru Module once more.
- Now, as soon as once more go to the Magisk Supervisor > Modules after which press the Plus button. Now, we have to set up the ‘EdExposed Module’ and as talked about above there are two variations to select from. It’s important to try to see which one works to your system. We’ll suggest beginning with ‘Yahfa’ model first. As soon as once more, as soon as put in, reboot the cellphone. After reboot, as soon as once more affirm if the module put in correctly.
- Now, go to the File Supervisor after which set up the ‘EdExposed Supervisor’ by way of the APK file. You will notice the App within the App Drawer.
- Open it to see if there are any errors or not. If there are any, then this implies the ‘Yahfa’ model didn’t work. So, in that case, go to the Module part, take away the Yahfa model, reboot the cellphone, after which set up the ‘Sandhook’ model.
- Lastly, set up the ‘HiddenCore’ Xposed Module by way of its APK file. Now, go to ‘EdExposed Supervisor’, swipe from the left aspect, choose the ‘Modules’ choice, then allow the ‘HiddenCore’ Module. Now, reboot your cellphone.
- After Reboot, you need to test if the ‘HiddenCore’ module has been enabled efficiently within the EdExposed Supervisor.
Nicely, that’s it! Now, go to Magisk Supervisor, faucet to begin the SafetyNet Verify and you’ll now see that the ‘ctsProfile’ exhibits as True! This implies we efficiently did the SafetyNet Bypass.
NOTE THAT IF THIS METHOD ALSO DOESN’T WORK THEN WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DEVELOPERS TO FIND ANOTHER FIX FOR THIS.
Props to ‘Munchy‘ to share this methodology on his YouTube Channel. Right here is the video of the entire tutorial to Repair Magisk CTS Profile False Error –
Earlier than beginning with the steps to repair the Magisk CTS Profile False/Mismatch Errors, let’s first perceive what’s ‘SafetyNet.’ Everyone knows that rooting our Android telephones give us loads of freedom and we are able to do some nice issues with a rooted smartphone like putting in a customized ROM, a customized Kernel, overclocking the processor, and so forth.
However, you probably have a tool with which you employ Google’s Android Pay, then it gained’t work if you happen to root your cellphone. SafetyNet is a factor that Google makes use of to detect whether or not your Android smartphone is rooted or not and if it detects that you’ve a rooted cellphone, sure apps can block you from accessing them. We’ve seen this with the Netflix app that customers can’t even discover the app to obtain from the Play Retailer if their units are rooted.
CHECK OUT – How To Cover Residence Button on Galaxy S8’s At all times On Show
Magisk, as most of you would possibly know, is a Common Systemless Interface, to create an altered masks of the system with out altering the system itself. (Thanks, XDA). With Magisk and Systemless root, we are able to skip many of the SafetyNet assessments, revert however the factor is that the Google’s Compatibility Check Suite (CTS) continues to be an issue.
So, you would possibly get the ‘Magisk safetynet CTS Profile Mismatch Error’ even you probably have the Magisk put in in your android cellphone. So, assuming that you’ve already put in the Magisk, let’s begin with the steps to repair this error.
TIP – You’ll be able to test your SafetyNet standing from the Magisk Supervisor. You will discover an choice that claims ‘Faucet to begin SafetyNet Verify.’ Faucet on that, and it’ll present you the standing.
STEPS TO FIX THE CTS PROFILE MISMATCH ERRORS – FIX CTS PROFILE MATCH FALSE
1. WHY NOT USE MAGISKSU?
So, the factor is that you probably have rooted your smartphone and it’s having some other root supervisor than the MagiskSU, then the possibilities are that it doesn’t disguise from Google’s SafetyNet and also you get the error. SuperSU, which is the preferred root supervisor app, is on virtually each rooted system so, if you wish to do away with the CTS error, just remember to are utilizing the MagiskSU and never SuperSU. So, right here is how one can change from SuperSU to MagiskSU –
- When you’ve got the Xposed Installer put in, then uninstall it. No want to fret about all of the modules you have been utilizing. You’ll be able to set up the systemless model of the Xposed utilizing Magisk. To uninstall Xposed, go to Framework > Uninstaller and select ‘Uninstall’ choice. After the method completes, reboot your system by tapping on the ‘Reboot’ choice.
- This step is a bit trickier, and if, you might have made any modifications within the system after rooting your cellphone, you could revert them. For Instance, let’s suppose you eliminated the bloatware apps by way of Titanium Backup. So, you could set up them once more. Or, let’s assume that you just used AdAway to take away adverts. So, you could take away that additionally. And everyone knows what’s the easiest way to revert all of the modifications – Flashing the Inventory System Picture of your cellphone.
- Now, you could Unroot by way of the choice in SuperSU after which, restore the Inventory Boot Picture of your cellphone. For that, Go to the SuperSU app after which settings. There, you will discover an choice referred to as ‘ Full Root.’ Simply faucet on that and faucet ‘Proceed.’ Now, it is going to ask you if you wish to restore the inventory boot picture. Right here, just remember to faucet on ‘Sure’ choice. Now, for putting in Magisk, you want TWRP put in, so if you have already got TWRP, you could faucet on ‘No’ when SuperSU asks if you wish to restore the inventory restoration picture.
- Now, you could set up the Magisk zip. For this, head to the Magisk Supervisor app and go the Set up part. Right here, you will discover an choice named ‘Obtain.’ Faucet on that and as soon as downloaded, boot into restoration. As soon as you’re in TWRP, faucet on ‘Set up’ and choose the Magisk ZIP file from the Magisk Supervisor folder. To flash the ZIP file, slide the button to the proper and when completed, faucet on ‘Reboot System.’
- Now, bought to Magisk Supervisor app, and go to settings. Right here, ensure that to allow Magisk Cover, BusyBox, and Systemless hosts choices. Lastly, clear the information of the Play Retailer by going to Settings > Apps > Play Retailer > Handle House > Clear Knowledge.
Now, head to the Magisk Supervisor app and go to Magisk Cover. Make it possible for this selection is enabled and it will likely be used to cover extra apps like Google Play Retailer and Google Providers Framework and different apps that you just suppose are having the problems with SafetyNet.
READ: How To Save Sport Knowledge On Android With Helium
2. WHAT ABOUT TRYING unSU?
In case you are unable to repair the CTS Profile Mismatch error even after doing all the things talked about above, you’ll be able to attempt unSU. We’ve to make use of this as a result of, i.e., even after doing the ‘Full Unroot’ by way of the SuperSU, not all the information of the SuperSU is eliminated. The developer osm0sis has created a flashable zip you could obtain and flash by way of TWRP. The flashing process is similar as you flashed the MagiskSU ZIP.
3. IS USB DEBUGGING ON? TURN IT OFF!
So, we additionally don’t know why however the CTS Profile Mismatch error can happen even with Magisk put in you probably have turned on the ‘USB Debugging’ Choice. So, you could head to the Settings? Developer Choices after which, flip off the ‘USB Debugging.’ Lastly, do a reboot and test if the difficulty has been fastened or not.
4. SET SELinux BACK TO ‘ENFORCING’ MODE
It is a fairly easy step. So, again in time if you happen to ever modified the SELinux mode to ‘Permissive,’ then you could revert it to ‘Imposing,’ i.e., the default mode. So, open the identical app by way of which you alter the SETLinux Mode to Permissive and alter the mode again to ‘Imposing’. Now, you could reboot the cellphone. Yow will discover the apps to take action on XDA simply.
READ: [SOLVED] LG G4 Gained’t Flip On or Boot Up? Right here’s How To Repair
5. TRY A CUSTOM KERNEL
Having a customized ROM? Nicely, then you’ll be able to attempt putting in a customized Kernel. Why are we saying this? Nicely, the CTS is utilized by Google to confirm that the system and its firmware meet the certification requirements. A cellphone with customized ROM gained’t cross this take a look at. However, there’s nonetheless a method. It’s essential to set up a customized Kernel referred to as the ‘Franco Kernel’ and to put in this, you could purchase an app referred to as ‘Franko Kernel Updater’ or ‘FKU.’ Upon getting put in it, open it after which faucet on ‘Obtain’ choice. Don’t wanna spend cash? Nicely, head to XDA, and you will discover one of the best ‘Franco Kernel’ ZIP file to your smartphone totally free.
The Franco Kernel helps in such a method that the apps that use SafetyNet test the Fundamental Integrity don’t get any error.
6. ENABLE MAGISK CORE ONLY MODE
That is in all probability one of the best factor to do if all of the issues talked about above aren’t working in any respect. See, if you head over to the settings of Magisk Supervisor, you will note an choice that claims ‘Magisk Core Solely Mode’ below the ‘Magisk’ choices. Many customers have reported that turning this specific choice ON fixes the magisk CTS Profile false error. Google has already up to date its SafetyNet to test if there’s Magisk on a selected system or not. So, enabling the Core Solely Mode helps so much on this case.
So, what this selection does? Nicely, enabling Masigk Core Solely Mode signifies that all of the Magisk Modules at the moment lively are disabled and so, the one factor your cellphone has is the Superuser from Magisk and the basis entry. This step helps as a result of typically, there are particular Magisk modules that trigger points with the SafetyNet take a look at. And sure, ensure that to reboot when you enabled the Magisk Core solely mode.
7. SOME USERS FIXED IT LIKE THIS
A number of customers have really helpful some extra methods to repair the CTS Profile Mismatch error on their system. First, you could go into the Magisk Settings and there, test if the ‘Magisk Cover’ choice is turned on or not. Whether it is turned on, then merely flip it OFF and once more flip it ON. Verify if the error is there or not. Whether it is, then flip off the Magisk Cover choice, reboot the cellphone, open Magisk Settings and switch On the Magisk Cover once more.
If this too doesn’t repair it, then there’s yet one more methodology recommended by some customers who confronted this drawback. Within the Magisk Settings, you will discover two choices – ‘Systemless Hosts’ and ‘Allow Busybox’. Disabling these two choices may assist in fixing the CTS Profile False error.
8. WELL, YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW!
It is a step that nobody want to take if the CTS Profile False situation happens. Nicely, if nothing works, then the one method you might have left to repair that error is to put in the inventory ROM once more, set up the customized restoration once more, then flash Magisk ZIP file to achieve the basis entry and test if the difficulty persists now or not. In case you are fortunate, the difficulty will probably be gone utterly.
When you’ve got a Xiaomi cellphone with a customized ROM put in, you need to use this Magisk Module to cross the CTS take a look at.
So, this was an in depth information about fixing the CTS Profile Mismatch Error or Magisk Fundamental integrity False error even with Magisk put in. If the steps talked about above don’t work, you could begin from scratch, i.e., flash Inventory ROM, set up TWRP, flash Magisk ZIP and do the identical factor once more. Did the steps be just right for you? Do tell us by way of the feedback part.
CTS means Compatibility Check Suite & CTS Profile Mismatch is an error that causes SafetyNet test to fail, even you probably have Magisk in your system.
Google Developed SafetyNet & it’s an API (Software Programming Interface) that’s used to detect if a sure system is in a very good state or not.
1. Use MagiskSu
2. Attempt unSU
3. Flip OFF USB Debugging
4. Set Selinux Again to Imposing
5. Attempt a Customized Kernel
Open Magisk Supervisor App, then swipe from the left & choose Magisk Cover. Now, you’ll be able to activate and off it for sure apps.